Have a creative Valentine’s Day! It not too late to do something special for the special person in your life on Valentine’s Day, Friday is Valentine’s Day. Here are some creative things you can do for or give to your love one on Valentine’s Day:
- Have a candlelight homemade dinner. Something quick.
- Buy or make a card and add a special thought or poem.
- Knit or crochet a scarf. Use bulky yarn, large needles and a garter stitch. You should have it done in no time.
- Paint a folk art object. Paint hearts!
- Frame a favorite photo and give as a gift. A baby photo or a favorite vacation.
- Visit an exhibit, gallery or craft show this weekend.
- Sign your love one up for a special class. Woodworking, painting, drawing or jewelry design at a community center, art organization, or craft shop. Or even better both of you attend.
Be creative and have a great time,